The Fully Raw Diet: 21 Days to Better Health, with Meal and Exercise Plans, Tips, and 75 Recipes
The Fully Raw Diet offers a 21-day plan to help people enjoy a clean, plant-based, healthful approach to eating. Kristina Carrillo-Bucaram transformed her own health by eating vegetables, fruits, nuts, and seeds—100% fresh, raw, and ripe—and she is now the vivacious, uber-healthy founder of the FullyRaw brand. Her ten-year success with this lifestyle inspires thousands via social media, and her 21-day FullyRaw Video Challenge on YouTube in 2014 dramatically grew her fan base. This book shares her advice and will correspond to a new video challenge, with meal and exercise tips, recipes, and vivid photos. Fans will love the smoothies, salads, main dishes, and desserts, such as Lemon-Ginger Blast, Spicy Mango Basil Salad, Yellow Squash Fettuccine Alfredo, Melon Pops, and Caramel-Apple Cups.
From the Publisher
Super Sweet Pink Smoothie from The Fully Raw Diet
Makes about 1 quart (32 fluid ounces)
This smoothie is a love bomb! Whether you are on the go, coming back from a workout, or simply just enjoying the day, this amazing elixir is one of the easiest and most delicious smoothies you can make. It’s fun and fast, and it’s filled with electrolytes and simple sugars to keep you fueled and smiling. Not to mention that its warm sunset hues croon ‘love!’ Whether it is because of how much you love this smoothie or how good you will feel after you drink it, I know that you will cherish it!
Calories: 450; Benefits: endless!
– Sharp chopping knife
– Cutting board
– High-speed blender, such as Vitamix.
– 32-ounce Mason jar or large glass for drinking, preferably chilled.
Here’s What You Do
Have all of your ingredients well chilled.
Put all ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth, starting on the slowest speed and gradually working up to the fastest. Blend on the highest speed until the mixture is uniformly smooth and the sound of the blender is high pitched and steady.
Reduce the speed of the blender to the lowest setting before turning it off.
Drink immediately, or refrigerate for up to 4 hours in a tightly closed container. Shake before serving.
Here’s What You Need
- 2 to 3 cups (depending on desired thickness) fresh young coconut water (from 2 to 3 young coconuts), or store-bought raw coconut water
- ½ pineapple (about 12 ounces), leaves and rind removed, cored and cut in chunks
- 2 to 3 blood oranges (or juice oranges), peeled, seeded, and cut in chunks
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, with greens (I never remove the greens from strawberries, provided they are fresh and firm. Strawberry leaf is said to relieve gastrointestinal problems and joint pain.) Go To Product Here